|Home||» Products||» Health Care Products||» O.T Cleaning Cum Sterilizing Agent (AFM-OTS100)|
O.T Cleaning Cum Sterilizing Agent (AFM-OTS100)
Operation Theatre Cleaning cum sterilizing agent
Broad Spectrum Microbiocide
Effective against Broad Spectrum of Pathogenic microorganisms-Bacteria, Fungus, Yeast, & RNA Viruses
Non Toxic To
Primary Skin, Mucous membrane & Gastro-Intestinal Track at recommended dosage of use
Easy & Convenient To Use
Mop/Clean & Spray O.T. thoroughly with 2.5 % aqueous solution. Keep the OT closed & free from human entry for 60 minutes.
O.T. will be ready for use in just ONE HOUR
Directions To Use
Prepare 2.5% aqueous solution of the product and mop all the exposed surfaces like operation table, overhead lamp, walls, floors, trolleys etc. and allow air drying.
- Spray the entire OT with 2.5% aqueous solution thoroughly with the help of spray pump. Keep the OT closed for just ONE HOUR
- Use of "ATOMIZERÃ‚ is recommended for better results as it breakdown the particle size of the solution and thus reaches remote areas and cavities.
- Other high risk areas like ICU, ICCU, minor OT, AKD, Trauma care, Pharmaceutical sterile areas etc. should be thoroughly mopped with 2.5% active solution, and allowed air drying.
- Periodical sterilizing these areas by thoroughly spraying the 2.5% active solution is recommended.
- 1 part : 40 parts of water
- 25 ml : 1000 ml of water
- Bonded Iodine equivalent to IODINE I.P.(Titratable) 0.3% W/W
- Titratable Aldehyde equivalent to FORMALDEHYDE (37%) 1.5% W/W
- Suitable detergent base Q.S. W/W
NOTE : 2 liters of diluted solution is sufficient for an area of 1000 Cu.ft
This unique product has been specially developed so as to give you maximum disinfection with minimum inconvenience .
- Rapid Action: This product requires a contact time of 30 to 60 minutes because of which the O.T. is ready for use in just One Hour.
- Non Toxic: This product is proven to be non toxic to Primary Skin, Mucous Membrane, Oral & Gastro Intestinaltrack at recommended dosage of use.
- Convenience: This product after dilution can either be sprayed with a spray pump or mopped on the surface giving convenience of use.
- Cost Effective: Due to its low dosage requirement this product proves to be highly cost effective.
Antibacterial Action: This product is proven to be effective against a very wide spectrum of microorganisms including RNA VIRUS.
- 1 Part : 40 parts water
- 25ml : 1000ml water
Direction to use
- Mopping: Prepare 2.5% acqueos solution of the product. Mop liberally all exposed surface like operation table, overhead lamp, walls, floor, trolleys etc. And allow air drying.
- Spray: Prepare 2.5% acqueos solution of the product and spray the area thoroughly with the help of a spray pump.
Keep The O.T. Closed & Free From Human Entry For 30 To 60 Minutes.
Other High Risk Areas
- ICU, ICCU, Minor OTS, AKD,Trauma Care, Pharmaceutical Sterile Areas etc.
- Add 200ml to 250ml of AFM-OTS-100 to a bucket of water . Spray or mop liberally all exposed surfaces and allow atleast 30 minutes contact time. This will ensure complete
- disinfection of the above mentioned areas.
Non critical areas such as WARDS, OPDs, LABORATORIES, CLINICS,MOBILE UNITS etc. Should also be mopped thoroughly with AFM-OTS-100 at 1.5% dilution . Allow a minimum contact time of 30 minutes.
- This product is not meant or intended to be used in treatment of human beings or animals .
- This product is free from coal-tar acids, phenolic compounds and coal-tar oils.
- This product should not be sprayed near eatables or sources of drinking water.
Packing available: 1kg. & 5kg. Packs.