Ours is a coveted organization that is engaged in manufacturing and supplying Heavy Duty Acidic Cleaner. These cleaners are used in beverages plants, egg farms, seafood processing and various other eating & drinking establishments. These cleaners are known for brightening metal surface and for efficiently removing mineral deposits and alkaline residues. We have a team of quality auditors that examine our manufactured Heavy Duty Acidic Cleaner nicely and precisely, ensuring best outcome.
Acidic heavy duty surface cleaner
Concentrated acid cleaner-sanitizer for use on food processing and dairy equipment, in water up to 500 ppm hardness (as CaCo3).
Ammonium Compound Sanitizer. Concentrated, acidified, quaternary ammonium sanitizer that brightens metal surfaces and removes alkaline residues and mineral deposits.
- Product GC - CONC - AC, is a concentrated, acidified, quaternary, ammonium compound sanitizer composed of Quaternary ammonium Compounds and suitable inorganic/organic acids.
- Low dosages of use - thus economical.
- Sanitizes while it cleans : Effectively sanitizes equipment surfaces at concentrations as low as 0.2% to 0.4% V/V i.e.2 to 4 ml per 1 liter.
- Fully water soluble - complete risibility-removal from the washed surface.
- It is effective against a wide range- broad spectrum of microorganisms including Listeria Monocytogenes and E. Coli 0157:H7.
- A potable water rinse is not required when used at a maximum dilution ratio of 60 ml to 15.148 liters of water ( < 0.4% V/V).
- It brightens metal surfaces, and removes milk stone, alkaline residues, and mineral deposits, scales.
- This product fulfills the criteria of Appendix F of the Grade "A" Pasteurized Milk Ordinance of the U.S. Public Health Services (revised in 1999). It is based on organic chemicals approved by EU - EPA for use in cleaning dairy equipments. No potable water rinse required : At 0.2% to 0.4% V/V i.e.2 to 4 ml per 1 liter of water It is not necessary to follow sanitizing rinse with Idophors and potable water, as normally followed. THUS SAVES WORK & TIME.
- Effective in hard or soft water, brightens metal surfaces and removes milk stone formations.
- Udder sanitizer - The udders of dairy cows can be sanitized by wiping with a single-use towel, wetted with a solution of 0.2% to 0.4% V/V i.e.2 to 4 ml per 1 liter of water.
- Effective sanitizer @ 500ppm hard water against E. Coli, Escheria coli 0.157:H7 (pathogenic strain), Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella choleraesuis, Yersinia enterocolitica and
- Staphylococcus aureus.
Recommended as a no-rinse acid sanitizer & cleaning chemical, for dairy, restaurants, kitchens and food processing use. Sanitizes, removes milk stone, and acts as an udder sanitizer.
Dairies, Beverage plants, Breweries, Bakeries, Health and Allied Services, Dairy Farms, Bottling Plants
Meat Packing Plants, Slaughter houses, Poultries, Egg Farms, Seafood Processing Eating and Drinking Establishments, Nursing Homes and hospitals, Sanitary Services.
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Specific Gr at Room Temp: 1.17 +/- 0.05
- Color: Reddish , Clear
- Flashpoint: N/A
- Odor: Essentially Odorless
- Shelf Life: 1 year minimum
- pH (Concentrate): <1.5
- D.O.T. Shipping Label: Corrosive
Selective blend of Quaternary Ammonium Compounds: < 10 % w/v
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children danger
Hazards To Humans And Domestic Animals on Direct Contact to Skin, Eyes, Mucous Membrane . Not intended to be consumed.