|Home||» Products||» Industrial Products||» Aluminium Surface Cleaner (AW 100)|
Aluminium Surface Cleaner (AW 100)
We are listed amidst the most reliable manufacturer and suppliers of Aluminium Surface Cleaner. These cleaners can be colorless to yellow in color and are in liquid form. Offered cleaners can efficiently remove the organic soil, oils, corrosion and scale deposits. Moreover, our offered Aluminium Surface Cleaner does not cause etching or pitching of aluminum and thus is highly appreciated in world-market. Our valued patrons can avail this cleaner from us, at economical prices.
Special purpose cleaning detergent
- Appearance : Colorless to Yellowish Liquid
- pH (Neat) : <1.5
- Dosage : 0.5 % to 1% related to the extent of dirt, method of application and the desired results
- Temperature : 70 to 85 D.C. Higher the temperature better it is for sanitation and removal of organic , inorganic soil, oils and fats. The product can be used at room temperature for general purpose cleaning.
- Application : as special purpose cleaning concentrate that can efficiently remove inorganic, organic soil, oils, fats, scale deposits, corrosion. This product does not cause pitting or etching of Aluminum and hence in cleaning of any process system having Aluminum metal, this is the product of choice.
- As an additive to acidic cleaning with inorganic acids, or as Post alkaline wash - surfactant and neutralizing agent. Acidic de-scaling agent for UF,NF,RO membrane with or without Nitric acid.
After the washing process is over the system should be thoroughly rinsed with DM water , to remove any traces of product and alkali from the surface.
However cleaning of filtration system , is a specialized job, considering the material used for different filters (Mf,Uf,NF etc), choice of cleaners should be related to the tolerance of the membrane filters , and recommendations of their manufacturers. It is best to avoid the use of this product if Ceramic material is involved ,(in Filtration system), that can react with acids that can chelate, Ca, Mg, Mn, etc.
Handling: Product AW 100, being a acid based cleaner, it should be handled with care and any direct contact with the skin, eyes should be strictly avoided. Use of suitable hand gloves and safety goggles are strongly recommended.